- Application on the prescribed from must be accompanied by one recent passport size photo and documents as mentioned
- The programmer for admission for the current year shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Applicants are advised to keep themselves informed of the various notice are displayed on the notice board from time to time
- Admissions are subject to the eligibility forms of the Maharashtra state board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education and the Saint Gadage Baba Amravati university , Amravati
- No application will be considered unless if fulfills the followings conditions.
a) it is properly and correctly filled and signed by the applicants and applicants father / Guardian
b) if is received by the college office on or before the last date prescribed .
c) It is an accompanied by copies of the followings documents daily attested by a Gazette office of an approved teachers of SBG Amravati university Amravati.
1) school/college learning Certificate (P.C)
2) statements of marks of the last examination passed /failed
3) migration certificate in case of a persons who has passed the last examination from a board other than Maharashtra state Board of a university other than SGB Amravati university
d) Two self-address post card should be attached along with the applications forms
- Students who pass the qualification examination from any other Board / university and desire to seek admission should submit an Eligibility certificate.
- Applicants who have a break in education should submit a Gap certificate in the form of the court affiants stating the reason for the Gap.
- Applicants will be required to surrender the original copy of their school/ college living certificate at the time of finalization of Admission
- Duplicate transfer certificate (T.C) will not be entertained.
- Admission will be provisional , subject to the approval of the university and is liable to be cancelled at any time if the applicant has given false information or university enrolment is not given to Him /her
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to backward classes will be according to the Government resolutions and circulars
- All matters related to admission will be handled by the admission committers Applicants are required to contact this committee during working hour as displayed on the notice board
- The principle may amend the admission rules at his desertion .The principles deism in all matters related to Admission shall be final.